Have you ever heard of Tapcart? It’s one of the best solutions to boost your Shopify sales without any hassle. In this article, we are going to show you how to create your Tapcart Shopify store in 5 steps!
1) Choose your platform
Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms on the market. It’s easy to use and has a lot of features that businesses need to succeed online. Plus, it integrates with Tapcart, which makes creating a mobile app for your shop a breeze. Here’s how to get started
2) Choose your theme
If you want to create a Tapcart Shopify store, the first thing you need to do is choose a theme. You can either use a pre-made theme or create your own. If you use a pre-made theme, make sure it’s responsive and mobile-friendly. Once you’ve chosen your theme, it’s time to start adding products.
3) Buy your domain name
If you’re reading this, then you’re probably considering starting your own online store. And that’s a great idea! eCommerce is booming and there’s never been a better time to get started. But where do you begin?
4) Setting up DNS
Creating a Tapcart Shopify store is quick and easy, and can be done in just a few steps.
5) Configure SSL certificate
1. Before you can configure your SSL certificate, you’ll need to generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) from your server.
2. Next, you’ll need to submit the CSR to a Certificate Authority (CA). We recommend using DigiCert or Symantec.
3. Once your CA has issued your SSL certificate, you’ll need to download it and install it on your server.
4. After installing your SSL certificate, you’ll need to edit your Shopify store’s settings to force all traffic to use HTTPS.
5. To do this, go to the Settings page in your Shopify admin, scroll down to the Security section, and check the box next to Force SSL on all pages.
What is Tapcart Shopify?
Tapcart is a platform that allows Shopify users to create native iOS and Android apps for their stores without any coding. It is simple to use and only requires a few steps to get started. Plus, it’s an affordable option for those looking to create an app for their business. Here’s how you can create a Tapcart Shopify store in five steps
Is Tapcart owned by Shopify?
No, Tapcart is not owned by Shopify. However, the two platforms are integrated, which means you can use Tapcart to create a native app for your Shopify store.
You can create a Tapcart Shopify store in just five steps. First, sign up for an account with Tapcart. Second, select the Shopify option when creating your store. Third, choose your desired products and add them to your store. Fourth, select your payment method and shipping options. Fifth, publish your store and start selling!